FURAFFINITY FILE: [link]
I have brainstormed and have finally come up with a general solution!
This sketch does a brief walkthrough of the Nora Ceberus quadsuit layering to be done as of yet.
1) I will wear very skimpy undergarments (not underwear, because I'd like to be able to somewhat suit-down without getting arrested. But I will want to stay as cool as possible.
2) The harness system will be put in place, which will now probably include some sort of cooling suit (because I live in Texas.. and it gets HOT here.. even inside. And I would really not preffer to die.)
The harness will probably also attach to the head to support my kneck, and also consists of a back system that the wings will attach to directly.
3) The black-suit (Which is a 1-piece spandex-type suit, very breathable, with a zipper down the stomach). The black suit will have abunch of velcro and/or snaps that the foam will attach to. (Because you can't wash your foam). The back system for the wings will poke through holes in the back of the black suit. The waist of the black suit will also have large clips sewn on that the harness will snap in to (pending). The clips will also allow a belt to be slid through that has a small system for attaching the tails.
4) The foam will be velcroed and/or snapped onto the black suit. (so it can't move around inside the fur).
5) The full body fur suit will be pulled on over all the foaming and zipped up on the stomach. The harness for the wings and tails will be exposed through holes in the fur.
6) Feet-sies will be put on, tails and wings attached securely into the exposed harness system. Excessdetails such as ceberus's ribs will be attached onto the fur. The head will be put on and hooked up (unsure if there will have to be electronic wires running down into the harness). Arm stilts will be put on.
And viola! Ceberus is ready to destroy something! >
Please ask questions, or comment/ critique, thanks! ^^
(One thing is definitally for sure, this will be a PROCESS to get on and off x.x)