Not to beat a dead horse, but it just makes me sad to watch videos on youtube and see digitigrade legs in fursuits that could have been done so much better.
Here's the newest study I did.
1) shows human leg proportioning and joints.
2) shows wolf leg proportioning and joints.
3) Digi 1
4) Digi 2, where the shin length is shorter and the foot in longer than Digi 1
5) Digi 3, the most extreme proportions that is most common in fursuits. Where the shin is much shorter and the foot much longer than Digi 1.
1) The heel joint is way out of proportion, if it had been trimmed down, it would have been acceptable.
2) Again, the most common proportioning (Digi 3) however, this shows a bad foaming job. The knee foam does not come down far enough past the knee, therefor the shin width is very.. weird.